Thursday, November 12, 2009

***Ouch My Ear Hurts***

First of all,

I just got caught up in my 8-day cruise
to the Caribbean…

I just celebrated my 24th
wedding anniversary...

So as promised I will give the ear ache
home remedy at the end of this email.

Thank you for subscribing to
my health news letter and what
I want to do is share with you

my experiences, my expertise

and really give you some of the
knowledge that I have about how
to have optimum health.


I want to also share with you

The ONE THING that may be
affecting your health and
you don’t know it.

The pharmaceutical companies
will not it do research because
there’s no money to be made
and it is the most misdiagnosis
disease ever.


So let me tell you my story.
My name is Cherylann Jordan
and I was born on the island
of Trinidad, WI

I became a vegetarian in 1978.
I started vomiting and I really
didn’t know what was wrong
and every once in a while

I would have these vomiting episodes.

This continued for over 20 years…

I maintained a healthy lifestyle
Ate all the right foods

Or So I thought….

I had at least 5 different
vomiting episodes which
after eating an abundance of
this particular food.

Some of the ways my body tried
to tell me that it was bad for me,
I would get hiccups

While studying to be an ND
(Naturopathic Doctor)
I got introduced to the concept
of eating based on your blood
type and this changed my life.

You may ask why?

Well I’ll tell you in the Next Newsletter.




So here’s a tip, when my son was 5 years
old the doctor’s office was closed and so
I called a friend who gave me a tip for ear
infections.

Its found in most kitchens and it really works.

It’s ONION JUICE!

Who would think!

Here’s how it works…

You take a medium sized onion at room temp.

I like the juice fresh…

And if the room is chilly warm
it in the microwave for 5 sec

Cut it in half take a fork and
prick the onion until juice forms

then squeeze the onion, like a
lemon directly into the ear.

Within days the ear ache was gone!

I use this home remedy for my
22 yr old son when he was just 5 years old.

I have share this with my siblings
And now 5 grandchildren
And over 100 moms.


The next News Letter
I will with you
the ONE THING
that if you knew it,
it would CHANGE your HEALTH

Call me 570-269-6068

http://www.HowYouCanHaveOptimumHealth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment